niedziela, 20 marca 2011

Where do I live?

My hometown is pretty small, but I think it has its own charm.

That's the place where I grew up, attended primary and secondary school, made my first friends.

It is situated about 45 km from Poznań on the way to Leszno and Wrocław, so the train transportation, which I use almost every day, is very convenient.
Kościan has got about 24.000 citizens, many of whom study or work in Poznań or Leszno, as it is a better perspective for the future.

We have few churches, roundabouts and supermarkets:P

We have a mayor who has been elected for the second time and his name is Michał Jurga.

For many of my classmates it is known from dairy products, which are really tasty:)

Maybe some of you would like to visit me?
You are always welcome;)

x.o.x.o.

K.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz